A few questions I can't find in archive...

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Fri Feb 27 23:07:32 GMT 2004

Raymond Dijkxhoorn <mailto:raymond at PROLOCATION.NET> wrote:
>> Maybe that's the difference.  I was trying Core 2 test 1 not Core 1
>> final.
>
> Why do you think its called test 1 ? :)
> Its not ment to be run on production boxes.

Precisely why I was recommending against using it on a production system
when I thought it was the version being referred to.  Core-1 is a different
matter entirely.  :-)

> The release schedule is on the site, its been moved two weeks for the
> release if i am correct.

Yep.  I'm looking forward to having all the new goodies.  :-D

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation