A few questions I can't find in archive...

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Feb 27 21:30:41 GMT 2004

Running Fedora?  Maybe I outta switch!  I think it all boils down to the
controller and what drivers the distro has available for it.  It may be that
the combo Nick is looking at would work great, but just wanted him to walk
into it w/his eyes open.  But he says he may go to SCSI - probably can't go
wrong w/that though it costs a bit more...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500