4.27-6 Release Date?

Fri Feb 27 17:06:01 GMT 2004

Hi!

> > Thanks for reminding me about that one, had forgotten. The key to the
> > problem lay in your last sentence above. If you se the non-forging viruses
> > to anything other than empty, it will work :-)
> > Fixed now.
>
> Ok, cool! Saves some annoying crap :)

Perhaps this is fixed also, but just checking:

I noticed i had messages with double virus warnings attached...

   1    ~6 lines   Text/PLAIN
   2   ~21 lines   Text/PLAIN (Name: "VirusWarning.txt")
   3   ~23 lines   Text/PLAIN (Name: "VirusWarning.txt")

This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail message contained potentially dangerous content,
which has been removed for your safety.

The content is dangerous as it is often used to spread viruses or to gain
personal or confidential information from you, such as passwords or credit
card numbers.

If you wish to receive a copy of the original email, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.