Enterprise scalability

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu Feb 26 10:56:39 GMT 2004

Is that 200,000 per blade?  What sort of volume in GB are we talking about?

Just curious.

We're handling about 8600 messages a day, 560MB on a single P4 Xeon 2.4GHz,
1GB RAM, tmpfs and hardware mirrored SCSI disks with a load average around
0.5 (box is also running squid for around 800 users).

Cheers,

Phil