ANNOUNCE: beta 4.27.5 released

Ken Anderson (Pacific Internet) ka at PACIFIC.NET
Wed Feb 25 23:25:46 GMT 2004

Hmmm.
I'm seeing a lot of mail not getting scanned in mqueue.in with this new
version. Not sure what's wrong.
How can I back up to a previous version?
install.sh complains that the current version is newer.
Thanks,
Ken Anderson
Pacific.Net