spam assassin problem

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Wed Feb 25 18:17:52 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'm testing Postfix/MailScanner/ClamAV/SpamAssassin on a test machine.
I've gotten everything working except SpamAssassin. It doesn't appear to
be scanning incoming mail. I've installed SA according to the
instructions at:
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/spamassassin.shtml

I stopped and restarted MailScanner. Mail is being accepted okay by
Postfix and scanned by MailScanner. I've sent a couple spam sample
messages to a test account from yahoo mail and the messages came through
untouched by spamassassin. There are no indications in the headers that
the messages were scanned. How can I troubleshoot this problem?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Rod

--
"Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional."

-Mad Scientist