ANNOUNCE: beta 4.27.5 released

Wed Feb 25 10:08:09 GMT 2004

Hi!

> This is (hopefully) the last beta/unstable version before 4.27 goes stable
> this weekend.
> Please give it a try and check that everything is working properly. Bugs in
> this version will be in the stable release unless you tell me about them!
>
> All the MIME robustness patches should be included.
> I have added support for Symantec CarrierScan (thanks to Martin Foster for
> that).
>
> Download as usual from www.mailscanner.info

Seems to run just fine, i did notice some things with the silent virus
list but i cant track it down yet. Is all the silent virus checking and
the new list case sensitive, or is all case independant? I have see
notifications delivered for Mydoom and i had MyDoom silent listed. clam
called the new one Worm.Mydoom with a small D, on the other hand this is
just guessing, have to track down some more samples. But since this code
is newly added it might be good to doublecheck.

Bye,
Raymond.