Filename Ruleset.

Admin Team sysadmins at ENHTECH.COM
Tue Feb 24 22:29:22 GMT 2004

At 05:16 PM 2/24/2004, you wrote:
>On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 22:02, Admin Team wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > How do I create a ruleset to silently remove the attachments from an email
> > sent to a particular user that would not
> > have normally been removed? I need to strip a .wav file from an email
> > because its blowing up my blackberry!
> >

>Can't you just move it to a different folder with a rule in Outlook and
>set the blackberry not to sync that folder?

Its not being synced. Its being forward to the Blackberry by the final SMTP
server after the original message
is scanned. Imail does not have the ability to remove attachments so my
goal was to again forward the message
back to the mailscanner to an obscure account such as
attachments-remove-username then after the mailscanner strips the attachment
it goes back to the final smtp server attachment-less and is delivered to
our blackberries. The .wav files are just voice mail messages.

Errol Neal