Custom SA rule FAQ addition.

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Tue Feb 24 20:50:50 GMT 2004

Probably should also add "rules_du_jour" A very nicely crafted script. It
can be run from cron and downloads all or your choice of:
BIGEVIL TRIPWIRE POPCORN BACKHAIR WEEDS1 WEEDS2 CHICKENPOX ANTIDRUG
EVILNUMBERS

Available at:
http://sandgnat.com/cmos/rules_du_jour

Requires only minor modifications to work perfectly with MailScanner.

Steve
Fortress Systems Ltd.
steve.swaney at fsl.com

> Bye,
> Raymond.

> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com