Is this possible?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Tue Feb 24 20:43:01 GMT 2004

Why don't you modify the "Inline HTML Signature" and "Inline Text Signature"
signatures to contain your message.

Then set:

Sign Clean Messages = yes

Of course this pre-supposes that your outgoing email is processed by the
gateway.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> Thanks!
>
> Denis
> --
> Denis Beauchemin, analyste
> Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.
> T: 819.821.8000x2252 F: 819.821.8045

> believed to be clean.
>
> Fortress Systems Ltd.
> www.fsl.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com