Dspam

Dan Hollis spamtrap71892316634 at ANIME.NET
Tue Feb 24 20:05:46 GMT 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Samuel Luxford-Watts wrote:
> It would be great to have this work with mailscanner. SpamAssassin seems to
> work well for me but if there is a better engine out there for filtering
> spam then I would love to be able to use that with MS.

Looks like 'just another bayes' to me. The usefulness of stastical
filtering is reduced these days due to poisoning attacks by spammers :-(
These attacks affect mailscanner too, when combined with spamassassin and
bayes. dspam certainly would do no better.

-Dan