Dspam

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Tue Feb 24 11:40:54 GMT 2004

Oddly enough I was looking at it today.  It certainly looks like a great
concept and it's been written up on Slashdot recently which positive
comments.

For us it wouldn't work because by default it replaces the MDA rather than
intercepting the message before delivery (like spamd or mailscanner
currently does).  Unless someone has already done this?

I'm sure however we'd use it if it was integrated into MailScanner ;)

Regards,

David Hooton

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au
 Forward undetected SPAM to:                   spam at mailsecurity.net.au