clamav-autoupdate

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Feb 23 21:26:55 GMT 2004

You could remove it from cron.hourly and run the same job from cron.

As root run: cron -e

And add the job there to run whenever you want.

Steve
Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com