clamavmodule

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 18:01:49 GMT 2004

Firstly check you have no rulesets which would cause your scanner to be
bypassed for your test messages. Also check the test messages get the
X-MailScanner-Information header added to them to prove they are going
through MailScanner at all.
It's quite common for people to forget they have custom rules that exclude
the host they happen to be sending the test messages from.

--
Julian Field