What is the best High SpamAssassin Score

Mark Nienberg mark at TIPPINGMAR.COM
Mon Feb 23 20:03:31 GMT 2004

On 23 Feb 2004 at 14:47, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> But where do you set the autolearning threshold? I haven't adjusted mine
> ... it seems to be somewhere around 14 or 15, but I don't know where
> this is set.

You can set it in spam.assassin.prefs.conf as follows:

# Defaults for following bayes settings are 12.0 and 0.1
auto_learn_threshold_spam 15.0
auto_learn_threshold_nonspam 0.2

You should be aware that in calculating the score for autolearning, spamassassin
uses a different score set than you do.  I think it uses set 1, which does not consider
bayes or network checks.
--
Mark W. Nienberg, SE
Tipping Mar + associates