Notifying one domain of virus received from them ?

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Mon Feb 23 19:54:28 GMT 2004

It doesn't hurt for them to be tabs. All of my .rules files are
tab-delimited because I somehow got it in my head that they had to be,
until Julian cleared that up for me a while back. They work fine with
tabs. But, as Julian said they don't need to be.

-Eric Rz.