Email virus getting past MailScanner

Simon Dick simon at ADVANTAGE-INTERACTIVE.COM
Mon Feb 23 14:30:19 GMT 2004

I'm running MailScanner version 4.27.3 along with f-prot virus scanner
and for some reason one variation of Dumaru.Y at mm (according to f-prot)
is getting through despite f-prot picking it up ok when it scans the
full email. I've attached a password protected zipfile containing a copy
of the email, to me it looks like very badly encoded MIME which may be
getting past, is there any current solution apart from blacklisting
based on other parts of the email?