Postfix + MailScanner HELP!

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Sat Feb 21 09:52:45 GMT 2004

Rosaldo

First hit. go #postfix stop to stop any current processes.
Then make sure that postfix.in is correct then go #postfix -c
/etc/postfix.in start (Or stop then start if it's running already). Try
telneting to your local host #telnet 127.0.0.1 25. If you get a
response, then #postfix -c /etc/postfix start and also start MailScanner
(if it's not running). Keep checking the logs and post any error messages.

Drew

Rosaldo Garcia wrote:

>Hi,
> Thanks for that reply really appreciate that help, but sad to say i did
>follow that instruction on the links, i still cannot send nor received mail
>when i put and # on that (smtp    inet    n       -
>

>>     y -       -       smtpd) under /etc/postfix/master.cf.
>>

>Any other idea? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy