Which SA rule set considered "Best Practice"?

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Fri Feb 20 23:37:22 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'm new to the MailScanner and Spamassassin world.  I've recently set them
both up to filter the mail here along with Clamav for additional virus
scanning.

We're still getting more spam slipping through than I would like and was
wondering which of the additional rule sets are recommended.  I've installed
the fetch scripts for both the bigevil and backhair rule sets so far.

Suggestions please?

TIA

--
Michael St. Laurent