Keystroke logger being installed from a link in an email (Subject: Police Investigation )

Steve Thomas lists at STHOMAS.NET
Fri Feb 20 17:31:25 GMT 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 08:25:48AM +0000, Julian Field is rumored to have said:

> This is apparently quite an old one. There is a good report from AusCERT here:
> http://www.auscert.org.au/render.html?it=3858
>
> Sophos, for example, has detected it since May 2003.

Interesting - I scanned it multiple times with Sophos (latest and greatest w/all current IDEs) and came up with zilch. I sent them a copy of it so they could check it out.

--
"This isn't right, this isn't even wrong."
- Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958), upon reading a young physicist's paper