Message attached as attachment to Email {Virus Scanned}

Christo Bezuidenhout christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Fri Feb 20 07:11:26 GMT 2004

Please help for each message I get double the traffic because of the
message attached as attachment to the mail.

Sorry But not both are set to store. Non spam are set to deliver and
spam and high score spam is set to store. This only happened for some
messages from the outside. Indise was not affected. But now all messages
are affected. Have a look if I could see anything in the log but
nothing, even with debug mode.

I'm running the following with mailscanner. Spamassassin wich I
installed from RPM perl-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.61-1.i386.rpm
Running F-Secure and Clamav

Fsav --version
F-Secure Anti-Virus Command line client version:
        F-Secure Anti-Virus for Linux version 4.52  build 2461

F-Secure Anti-Virus Daemon version:
        F-Secure Anti-Virus for Linux version 4.52  build 2461

clamscan --version
clamscan / ClamAV version 0.60