messages not being scanned by uvscan

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 17:50:30 GMT 2004

What MTA are you using?
What are the "Run as user = " and "Run as group = " set to?
Check that whatever user is running MailScanner has permissions to read and
execute uvscan, that it can read all the virus pattern files and associated
libraries, and that it can read the licence key file (if there is one for
uvscan).

--
Julian Field