repeated messages

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Feb 19 13:44:48 GMT 2004

Ugo Bellavance said:
> [...]

and here, so I don't think so. It goes with some earlier mesages wich
spend 2 hours plus on one of the jiscmail servers on it's way to the
listserver. Nice to know it's not just me that can have technical
'issues'.

>>(oh dear too much telly, Coronation Street in my email :-)
>>
>>--
>>Martin Hepworth
>>Snr Systems Administrator
>>Solid State Logic
>>Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

>>This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>>intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
>>are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
>>the system manager.
>>
>>This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept
>>for the presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy