how to troubleshoot timeouts

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Feb 19 07:51:18 GMT 2004

That is what I can think of at 2.48 AM :)

1- run mailscanner in debug mode
2- disable sequentially razor, pyzor, dcc and see if the timeouts stop.

Other tips

- Update your dcc, pyzor, razor server lists
- make sure you run a local caching dns server
- if you have a lot of special rules, that might be a cause
- check your network and system load when it happens
- stay tuned, I'm sure you'll have other feedback.

hth

Ugo