queue.in clog

Michael Baird mike at TC3NET.COM
Wed Feb 18 20:55:29 GMT 2004

Run through a debug, (change some a couple of config options in
MailScanner.conf, Debug=yes, Spamassassin Debug = Yes). Stop
MailScanner, and restart it, then it will run through a batch in a
verbose mode, by observing it, you can see where the hang up is. Usually
it's one of the spamassassin test (Razor2, DCC, RBL checks), which you
can turn off/on in the spam_prefs for MailScanner, or reduce the
timeouts or whatever, after you determine which one is delaying your
queue.in processing.

Regards
MIKE