Possible extra feature to Send Notices?

Plant, Dean dean.plant at ROKE.CO.UK
Wed Feb 18 08:54:10 GMT 2004

I find the Send Notices feature doesn't quite work for me. When we have a
major virus outbreak I have to turn it off due to the amount of messages
produced and I end up ignoring the mails when we have the constant dribble
of virus notices throughout a normal working day.

It would be great to have some configurable settings like,

Send Notices = outbreak
Outbreak Window = 10mins
No of Identical Virus For Trigger = 20

So that if you get 20 or more Identical Virus detected in 10 mins, alert me.

Any thoughts?

Dean Plant

--
Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.