[annoucement] Webmin module 0.9 release

Richard Lush richard.lush at NTLWORLD.COM
Tue Feb 17 22:49:46 GMT 2004

?
Hi All,

Just to a let you know I've put an update version of the webmin module up with includes all the options of MailScanner 4.26.8.

I'm still investigating reports that the a module does not restart MailScanner correctly but have been unable to recreate it.

I've added all the options for MailScanner 4.26.8 and it now has the ability to just stop MailScanner without restarting.

It is available from download at http://lushsoft.dyndns.org/mailscanner-webmin or http://sourceforge.net/projects/ <http://sourceforge.net/projects/msfrontend> msfrontend .

Richard