Single process taking over?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 21:08:12 GMT 2004

As a rather off-the-wall test, can you check to ensure there are no stray
locks outstanding.
cd ~root/.spamassassin
mkdir temp
cp * temp
rm *
mv temp/* .
then restart MailScanner with the bayes engine turned back on.
It theoretically shouldn't help, but have seen this improve things in the
past in other applications.