clean filename/type, do not deliver virus

Bob Jones bob.jones at USG.EDU
Tue Feb 17 19:52:34 GMT 2004

Hey all.  Is there a way to do the following.  We want to not deliver
messages that have been scanned and a virus has been found by one of our
virus scanners.  However, if a message is found to have a bad (i.e.
executable) type or extension, we want to clean it (strip the attachment
out) and deliver the message on to the user (preferably with a message
stating the attachment was stripped).

Is there an easy way to do this?  Am I just blind/stupid? (don't answer
that last one).

--
Thanks,
Bob Jones