Sophos Information

John Williams jwilliam at KCR.UKY.EDU
Tue Feb 17 15:48:29 GMT 2004

At 10:34 AM 2/17/2004, you wrote:
>Can someone please tell me where I can find a download of Sophos, also is
>this free for linux.  I am looking for a good free virus scanning software.
>
>Thanks

Sophos will give you a trial but they typically use an annual
agreement.  The cost
depends on how many users, servers, etc...

--Statement of Confidentiality--
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.