need a good sample of spam.lists.config file

Magda Hewryk mhewryk at SYMCOR.COM
Mon Feb 16 22:33:21 GMT 2004

Hi,

How can I try the combined XBL+SBL list from spamhaus.org ?
Can I see an example from spam.lists.conf ?
None of DNS can't resolve sbl.spamhaus.org, I've tried different servers
for a sake.

>From the list below only relays.ordb.org can be resolved by DNS.
Are other definitely closed?
What is the experience with NJABL dnsbl.njabl.org?

Thanks,
Magda

ORDB-RBL                        relays.ordb.org.
#spamhaus.org                   sbl.spamhaus.org.
#spamcop.net                    bl.spamcop.net.
#Infinite-Monkeys               proxies.relays.monkeys.com.