spam.lists.conf and SORBS

Magda Hewryk mhewryk at SYMCOR.COM
Mon Feb 16 22:32:10 GMT 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:38:47 +0100, Raymond Dijkxhoorn
<raymond at PROLOCATION.NET> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>> ORDB-RBL times out quiet often and I'd like to use SORBS list for spam
>> blacklist.
>>
>> Which one of the following is the best to use in addition to
>> relays.ordb.org and dnsbl.njabl.org ?
>
>SBL+XBL (Spamhaus), DSBL and/or AHBL.

Spamhous can't be resolved (sbl.spamhaus.org)so why you are using spamhaus?
Maybe I have a wrong FQDN ...?

Can you list your spam.lists.config for RBLs, please.
Here is my list:

ORDB-RBL                        relays.ordb.org.
#spamhaus.org                   sbl.spamhaus.org.
#spamcop.net                    bl.spamcop.net.
#Infinite-Monkeys               proxies.relays.monkeys.com.
#osirusoft.com                  relays.osirusoft.com.