Some conf settings not honored?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Mon Feb 16 21:31:50 GMT 2004

Julian Field wrote on         Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:52:00 +0000:

> >Hide Incoming Work Dir = yes
>
> Does the path to your Incoming Work Dir contain any links? That's the usual
> cause.

No, no links involved at all. oops, I misinterpreted this. I'm talking of the
quarantine path, not of the incoming work dir. It's shown in full:
/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20040215 (NachrichtenID i1FLfPS7006353)

Is there an option to remove the path?

> >Warning Is Attachment = no
>
> That's dependent on the MUA the user is using. Some MUAs support this
> better than others.

Not sure if I understand that. I thought it changes the (the beginning of the)
body from:

inline.warning.txt plus attachment

f.i. stored.virus.message.txt and no attachment (and no inline.warning.txt)

but I still have inline.warning.txt plus attachment

I see that the content-disposition for that attachment is inline (and my
reader doesn't display it), but it's still an attachment coming after the
complete body and doesn't replace the original inline.warning. see below I
quite the complete body, is that really what it should look like with
"attachment = no"?

(german text version, sorry, hope you can identify it. Note, that there's
still English parts in the virus description block!)
This is a Mime message, which your current mail reader
may not understand. Parts of the message will appear as
text. To process the rest, use a Mime compatible reader
or Base64 conversion utility.