MailScanner suddently taking all the CPU and a lot of memory.

Yannick Cayer ycayer at 3webmedia.com
Mon Feb 16 14:46:22 GMT 2004

I found out while investigating another problem, that if disabled Spam
checking and Spamassassin, that MailScanner is no longer randomly taking all
the CPU and crashing.

So it would appear that the problem is in Spamassassin.

As anyone ever experienced this with Spamassassin?

Thank you again for your help.

  _____

Of Yannick Cayer