Some e-mails not being scanned? {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Sun Feb 15 15:42:30 GMT 2004

Can someone tell me why some e-mails don't get scanned by MS/SA? I know they
are not being scanned because they are missing the mailscanner header info.
The only thing I can think of is that there is something in mailscanner
which ignores e-mails that contain in the header 'X-AntiAbuse' and flags
them as non-spam. Not sure if I'm right but hopefully someone here can help.

Here is a sample e-mail header which does not get scanned by mailscanner: