Hidden dangers of bouncing spam

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Feb 14 15:33:48 GMT 2004

I don't advise anyone to use spamcop, I certainly won't use it on my own
systems. They are far too willing to list completely innocent people and it
is very difficult to get off their list again. I have heard dozens of
stories from people saying they were included somewhere in the mail headers
of a message they reported to spamcop, and spamcop listed them instead of
the spammer! :-(

--
Julian Field