yoursite config

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 15:58:22 GMT 2004

Yes, but if you have upgraded you will find that %org-name% doesn't appear
in the values of the headers.
It's just a simple text substitution, nothing clever. If you don't refer to
%org-name% in your header names as defined in MailScanner.conf, then it
won't use the definition of %org-name%.

--
Julian Field