Preference for batch sizes

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Fri Feb 13 03:23:18 GMT 2004

Steve,
   You should probably give your DNS a good hard look.  When things
mysteriously delay like this, often the problem is lack of DNS
resolution.  You may have to get your network guys involved.
Made any changes to DNS lately?  Changed upstream network providers?
I did some quick "dig" action on domain "cnpapers.net" and nothing
obvious hit me.  Can you resolve remote sites quickly?  Ever
considered running DNS service on your mail machines?

Jeff Earickson
Colby College