amavis

Wei Li wei at eng.fsu.edu
Thu Feb 12 21:01:27 GMT 2004

Hi,

So, in my sendmail.cf file, do I need to comment this two lines to disable
amavis?

Mlocal, P=/usr/sbin/amavis, F=SAw5:|/@glDFMPhsfn, S=10/30, R=20/40,
        A=amavis $f $u /usr/bin/procmail -Y -a $h -d $u

And, for the spamassasion, after run mailscanner, will the spamassasin run for
every single user as before? do I need to disable it, too? how?

Thanks a lot