Fix -- Re: Mydoom Virus getting Through

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Thu Feb 12 20:27:34 GMT 2004

oops, spoke too soon.  It's still broken.

It runs for a minute then stops writing to the log silently. The
processes are still busy exploding thousands of identical copies of
*.txt messages into /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/12397/i1CKHEAw012250
directories.
The messages are:
msg-12397-2166.txt
msg-12397-2167.txt
msg-12397-2168.txt
msg-12397-2169.txt
etc...

ls | wc
    3213    3213   61044

diff msg-12397-2166.txt msg-12397-2167.txt

No diff.
Hope this helps,

Ken A.
Pacific.Net