Mydoom Virus getting Through - High Spam

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu Feb 12 12:13:54 GMT 2004

Julian, this one was raised last week with me and a few others requesting
virus scanning regardless of spam checking.

Do you have any plans to allow us to virus scan all quarantined emails, even
when they are high-scoring spam?

Cheers,

Phil