mailscanner & freebsd

Rafal Janas rafalek at RAFI.PL.EU.ORG
Thu Feb 12 12:36:37 GMT 2004

this I change in /usr/local/etc/postfix.in/main.cf

queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix.in
myhostname = 78-tor-7.acn.waw.pl
mydomain = rafi.pl.eu.org
myorigin = rafi.pl.eu.org
inet_interfaces = all
mydestination = rafi.pl.eu.org, 78-tor-7.acn.waw.pl
mynetworks = 192.168.1.0/24, 127.0.0.1, 195.94.201.154
relay_domains = zenek.rafi.pl.eu.org
mail_spool_directory = /var/mail
#defer_transports = smtp local virtual relay ; # because without it I
can't receive mails

in /usr/local/etc/postfix/main.cf is this same without last line above
in master.cf (postfix & postfix.in) I only change 1 line

smtp      inet  n       -       y       -       -       smtpd

in Mailscanner.conf I change:
Run As User = postfix
Run As Group = wheel
Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix.in/deferred
Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/postfix/incoming
Incoming Work Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming
Quarantine Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine
MTA = postfix
virus Scanners = f-prot ; I install it from ports

Thats all
If you want take a look I can create you an account (if you give me
username,password for my mail rafalek at rafi.pl.eu.org)