mailscanner & freebsd

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Feb 12 09:48:46 GMT 2004

Rafa³ Janas said:
> If sou configure it correctly could sou send me your configuration files
> like: mailscanner.conf, main.cf (from postfix & postfix.in) and tell me
> what
> you change in article about installing it on postfix in documentation
> www.mailscanner.info?
I can't do that now, too much to do and not in the right place, but I'll
have a look tonight. What is your set up? Are you using Postfix as a
gateway and relaying to another local machine? How are you controling your
user database? Mine is not quite a conventional set up (I use a single
Postfix instance with MySQL database driven user and virtual user setup)
which does make it more difficult for me just to 'cut and paste' my
main.cf file (But not impossible!).

> rafalek at rafi.pl.eu.org
> thank you

Drew