Fix -- Re: Mydoom Virus getting Through

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 08:35:08 GMT 2004

Please try this patch instead of the new Message.pm.

cd /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner
cp Message.pm Message.pm.safe
patch -p0 < Message.pm.4.26.5.patch
service MailScanner restart

If it still fails, set "Debug = yes" in MailScanner.conf, then

service MailScanner stop
sleep 15
check_MailScanner

and let me know what it says.