mailscanner & freebsd

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Feb 12 09:19:37 GMT 2004

Martin Hepworth said:
> Rafal Janas wrote:
>> Is someone try to start mailscanner with postfix on freebsd 5.1 or
>> older?
>
> Hi
>
> there are people running 5.1 and postfix with MS. Have a look in the
> list archives
>
> BUT, remember the 5.x series are still considered UNSTABLE and should be
> treated as such IMHO.
Indeed and I am successfully running Postfix, MailScanner on FreeBSD
5.2(!) although it's not a high volume server, I haven't (He says touching
the most timber like thing he can find!) had any problems.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy