For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a reliable transport medium.

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 22:25:28 GMT 2004

That will mean the bounce header name will have to be fixed and
non-configurable. Which may be a good thing anyway. Slightly worried that
it opens up an attack route though. Someone could pile in mail containing
the bounce header, and you would quietly delete it. So someone could DoS
your mail servers without you being able to work out why. Not sure I want
to do that.
Thoughts?

--
Julian Field