For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a reliable transport medium.

Andy Sutton newslists at PESSIMISTS.NET
Tue Feb 10 21:21:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 15:56, Julian Field wrote:
> But in the meantime, does anyone have any good ideas for a happy medium,
> such as enabling it but not documenting it, or producing a nasty log
> message if it is used, or something like that?
> All constructive ideas are most welcome.
> --
> Julian Field

Don't know if it is possible, but have an option where you can list your
hosted domains and then have an option to limit bounce messages to just
those those domains in the TO/FROM.  This would let providers inform
their customers that something did not go through while not polluting
the rest of the net.  I think that this would make everyone (mostly)
happy.

My .02

Andy

"I figure if I survive this thing... I can just about do anything I
want.  If I don't survive, I don't have to pay taxes anymore.  So it's a
win-win situation."  Brian Walker, Project RUSH - X Prize Competitor