For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a rel iable transport medium.

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Feb 10 21:06:09 GMT 2004

Well, you could also generate an autobounce to local postmaster too - make
'em eat their own dogfood as the saying goes.  No option to turn it off of
course!  <g>

Feeling ornery today.  Must be something in the water...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500