f-secure 4.52

Wanderson Berbert wberbert at SERMAP.COM.BR
Tue Feb 10 18:38:29 GMT 2004

Ive already looked at archives before posting this email, you posted a
patch to be applied to SweepViruses.pm but I didnt find this file in
/usr/lib/MailScanner I not even have the folder /usr/lib/MailScanner on
my computer, I installed MailScanner from packages.debian.org

Thanks