Spamassassin problems in mailscanner.conf file

Ray Dermody DERMODYR at ITCARLOW.IE
Tue Feb 10 10:04:30 GMT 2004

Hi Guys,
I have succesfully installed mailscanner and its working great (picking up viruses,
tagging, quarantining etc etc). I just have 1 problem that's being doing my head in. Its
when I change the "Use SpamAssassin = yes" on the mailscanner.conf file. When I do
this all my emails remain stuck in te mqueue.in file and go no further. Once I set this
option back to no and restart mailscanner everything works great again.
Heres what I did to install Spamassassin 2.63.
1 ) I downloaded spamassassin-2.63-1.i386.rpm
2)  rpm -U spamassassin-2.63.1.i386.rpm
But then this message appears
warning: spamassassin-2.63-1.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID e580b363

A rpm -q spam* gives
package spamassassin-2.63-1.i386.rpm is not installed

Any ideas people or would I be better using the tar bundle?

Thanks in advance,